Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally DONE!

WHEW!!! SO GLAD IT"S OVER!! I'm so done moving and ready to settle down and be "normal" for a while--lol!!! I'm so tired and my bones ache which proves I really am over 40! I still have the office to officially unpack and some stuff in the garage to go through and organize but then it's just pictures to hang and we are DONE. I'm actually going to decorate this house even though we are renters( I didn't decorate the last rental for many reasons) and can't wait to get started--unfortunately all my stuff is OLD and doesn't go well with the house but I'll have to make do as new stuff is way down on the priority list.

I'm planning on taking pictures of the house and posting them so stay tuned as this house is a blessing in so many ways. God saw the desires of my heart and provided!! There is a HUGE testimony about the house we are renting that I hope to share someday in full--it all begins and ends with being faithful to God and walking in love and you don't want to miss it when I'm free to share.

Colton is doing much better than I thought--he is still getting up at night 2-3 times but it's getting better. His room is so far away from ours and my hips and feet have been hurting so much that I felt like crying the first night I had to walk him back up the stairs to his room. I almost gave up my downstairs office once again to him just so I wouldn't have to walk so far but it's working out. I caught him twice in Bradens room with the light on trying to wake him up and come into his room, I'll need serious help the day he does wake him and the two of them actually get up and play at 2 am--lol!! It's happened one time before and man was the house a mess! Braden is officially out of the crib and in a big bog bed! He has fallen out a few times but stayed asleep. His insecurities about moving showed up this afternoon and I'm trying hard to be patient with him as he is a BEAR and we aint talking TEDDY here it's full blown GRIZZLY--GRH!!!!! I'm going to try and nip it in the bud right away by pully out the ergo and wearing him for an hour or two everyday, also going to take him with me at every errand I have to go do so he doesn't think I left him. I did leave him with his favorite sister today while I took Annie to the doctor and that seems to be the reason for his melt downs all afternoon and this evenings wild running around.

HUGE PRASIE REPORT About ANNIE!! She is in remission!!!!!!! I'll give her a post all to herself tomorrow as I'm ready for advil and bed now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment