Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A few praises!

First off I can't even begin to think or write without saying GOD IS SO GOOD AND FAITHFUL!!! When things are as stressed as they have ever been it feels like peace is flowing towards me like a river!

Colton is FINALLY getting back into his "normal" sleep pattern and I feel like a new Mommy! He went to bed at 8:30 and had a melt down as he was overly tired by then but did manage to stay in his bed and was asleep by 9 and stayed that way until 3 AM this morning PRAISE GOD!!!! He then went right back into his bed after coming to get me and went back to sleep until 6:45 and has been up ever since! I can live with that as I got solid sleep all night with only one interruption WOOO HOOO!!!! I'm praying this keeps up and he eventually stays asleep all night.

we listed the house on craigs list last night and John already got one email and one call all before 8:30 this morning!!! Praise God!!!! I fully believe we will have that house sold and closed SOON!!!

And we are going to move to the DREAM HOUSE!!!!!! Looks like Satan wanted to steal our dreams of a better place to live and God shows up and provides a house we could have never even attempted to buy for the same price in rent as the house payment was going to be on the house we lost!!! I'll post pictures of it once we get moved in as it will be a couple of weeks but I'm thrilled beyond measure. My boys will finally have a fenced in yard and I can sent them out to play.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anita! Welcome to blog world. I am glad everything is working out. Where is your dream house? Are you still close by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anita! Welcome to blogger world. I am glad things are working out for you. Are you still in BA?

    ReplyDelete