Monday, July 6, 2009

Moving again!

I don't know if I should say UGH! or PRAISE GOD! But we are going to be moving again.
Most likely it will be in the next three months as we will have the ability to buy around the first of September.

A few weeks ago our land lady called to ask about us buying the house and at the time John was very honest and told her that because of the neighbor situation he wasn't ready to say a 100% yes to buying the house, he really wanted to see if the neighbors were going to change their opinion about having kids living next to them before we committed to a HUGE mortgage. She fully understood but told us that she really needed to sell the house even though we have a two year lease agreement and she would "make things right with us".

We will get no less than a 60 day notice to move but we have decided to start looking and not wait around till the last minute. The good news is that John thinks it will be for a PERMANENT HOUSE AND NOT A RENTAL--PRAISE GOD !!!!!! The bad news is that I'm so tired of looking at houses that I have house apathy-lol!!! I'm sorta afraid that we will just take the first thing that is sorta ok just because we are both tired of thinking about what we really want and having to hunt for it,only to wake up 6 months after moving and realise we hate the place. Not to mention that I have to once again keep a house perfect and spotless for showings with 2 four year olds running around.--UGH!!! I'm so so tired of the thought of having to scramble around to get the house ready because someone is coming over to see it.....pray for me as I need it to endure this final leg to our new home.

The realtor is coming tomorrow to take pictures which means I'm trying to run around and get things organized and decluttered ( not that there is much clutter just to much for showing a house in my opinion) but that is a little bit difficult right now as I have developed some sort of vertigo and moving around makes it worse. It's pretty darn hard to clean the toilets while laying on the couch waiting for the room to stop spin--lol!!! I"m heading to the doctor after I finish this post and hope to have a better idea about what is causing all of this and will update my medical PRAISE REPORT as I'm believing to make soon.

In the mean time this is our prayer request about the "future house" we are wanting to find and buy.
No less than 3 bedrooms
an office if it's only a 3 bedroom
upstairs game room
three car garage
open floor plan
NICE NEIGHBORS!!!!
Big back yard

We have actually had the time to re-evaluate our wants and needs for a forever house and are willing to look in some neighborhoods that we once thought we didn't want to consider so that opens up more possibilities. We are also thinking of looking at some fixer uppers as long as it's in a good neighborhood. Before John was so tired of working on our Wagoner house he wanted a move in ready one and now we are thinking of finding one in need of some TLC at a great price....but move in ready is still wonderful too--lol!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Anita, I know you are soooooo tired of moving. Bless your heart. But, I know that God has great plans for your sweet family. You've tried to honor Him and he will honor you. I'll pray!

    ReplyDelete