Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Medical test/Prayer request

Tomorrow I'm going in for some medical test and I'm praying we will get clear answers to some of the issues I have been dealing with for the past year. In the past two months I have been having more and more irregular beats of my heart plus I began having some gastro issues on top of that,which has left me feeling somewhat of a failure in my faith walk.And if that wasn't bad enough I began having vertigo issues about three weeks ago---THANKFULLY we discovered that was being caused by fluid behind my ear drums so some over the counter decongestant and motion sickness medicine and I'll be back and walking upright in no time--PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

I fully believe in the power of the NAME OF JESUS and HIS shed Blood for me. I have stood on the word of God for many things and prayed and had answers given in times past so this year of medical issues has thrown me for a loop because it feels as though my faith isn't working. I know that I know that what the word says is true and that the word DOES WORK!! I'm still standing on Isaiah 53:4-5 which reads in the amplified bible:
Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains, yet we considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God. 5 But He was wounded for our transgressions. He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities: the chastisement peace and well being for us was upon Him and with the stripes (that wounded) Him we are healed and made whole
It is the word that sets me free from the pain and medical issues that are present in my body and since I have not been able to see a manifestation of that healing with just my faith alone I have decided to use every known thing under the sun to aid me. So while I feel like a failure in faith I know that God will work the miracle I need at whatever level my faith is at,which is why I'm so glad to go have these tests done!Bright and early John will be taking me to the hospital to have a scan done on my gallbladder and afterward I'm going to be hooked up to a heart monitor for 24 hours. I'm praying that if even the slightest thing is wrong with my gallbladder it will show up on the scan so my doctor and me can decide what to do from here. Also I have been having irregular heart beats off and on now for a full year but never when I'm at the doctor or if I have a really bad episode by the time I get to the hospital it is over so they have never been able to document one to know what is causing them so I'm praying I have one show up on the monitor. My doctor wants me to not take the meds that are suppose to stop this irregularities and to try and do anything possible to make an "attack" happen so we can get a good one or two on the monitor recording so I'm praying I have a real good one which wont be hard because things have gotten so bad that my heart will start racing in the middle of the night while sleeping and several times a day for no reason..

Getting the test results will be the first stage in knowing what to do and I believe with all my heart that God will direct the doctor with wisdom and understanding so that I can get on with my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment