Saturday, March 28, 2009

March Madness--Okie style!!

Look what we did today!






Colton having a blast making after helping to make the snowthing--to unfinished to call it a snowman-lol!

Burying the trains!


Braden not to thrilled about standing next to the snowman!He really wanted to go back to cleaning the snow off of things--lol!

Braden having a good time cleaning the snow off Daddy's truck!!

And you thought it was going to be about basketball--lol!!!


Nope the freakish 8 inch spring snow lead to a day of fun for the boys! Colton could have lived outside if I had let him. I only wish I had the camera ready when he ran out and dove head first into the snow and started to roll around--he was truly in hog heaven!!
Braden on the other hand stopped at the front porch and gave me the look that meant "Mom do I have to go get wet and dirty!" that boy is just like his mommy and don't like the cold one bit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment