Monday, April 27, 2009

Long time no post!

Oh where has the time gone!! I didn't mean to be gone for so long but all these thoughts have left me almost paralyzed in writing them down! so I'm going to take a day and start the drafts on all of them and post them all at once--lol!!!

It's been great and not so great for the past few weeks--the boys are staying dry at night which means NO MORE PULL UPS!!!! Of course when Annie found out Colton wasn't in pull ups at night she had a COW!! Mostly because he sneaks in her bed around 3 every night and sleeps with her---she went on and on about him peeing in her bed and demanding I use pull ups which didn't happen----well as you can guess the THING SHE FEARED THE MOST CAME UPON HER THAT NIGHT AND HE PEED HER BED!!!! That was the first time in over 6 weeks and I truly think it was because she made such a stink about it. Colton is back to wearing his "night nights" which are rubber covered training pants but I'm going to slowly wean him back into big boy undies at night.

The not so great was medical issues showing back up which lead to a return to the doctor who's answer is to just USE MORE MEDS and not really get to the issue of why the medical issues are even happening--the meds just cover up the problem so I have decided to not use the "extra" meds he wants me to take and keep on the one med and do a diary of my daily life to see if there is an established pattern of when they seem to happen. I'm also doubling my workouts to lose weight--which in turn should help eliminate the underlying cause I hope!!

Johns on board with the workouts and did great on Saturday---both of us working together to be the best in health will make a world of difference in our children's life as they will finally get healthy parents who have the energy to keep up with them!--lol!!

I'm down 15 pounds since my known highest amount of weight!! That's a full post in itself and will be coming SOON!!

Stay tuned as there is more in the making--some will entertain, some will make you reflect and others well it's just that good ole fashion gossip about my life that everyone wants to know but is to nice to ask--lol!!

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about your symptoms returning. I know this must be very frustrating. Congrats on losing 15 pounds! Hey, how is the budgeting and debt reduction going?

    ReplyDelete