Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blessings from above!

We are going to be grandparents AGAIN!!!!! Our daughter called to say that she and Daniel will be having baby number 2 sometime in the spring. I have always wanted a late spring baby and look forward to welcoming our newest little bundle of joy. Of course this means Nanna will have a new little one to watch when Ashton goes to work but I love babies so bring them on--lol!!

Last year when all our adult kids where having babies we were at a serious dry spell in our finances and so having grandbabies was fun but I couldn't spend any money--this time around I plan on making up for that--lol!!! Watch out Honey 'cause I'm so going shopping--lol!!!

Children are the greatest gift from God and the only one that you can return back to Him by training them to serve Him with all their heart and soul.There is beauty in receiving a gift from heaven and turning around and dedicating that gift right back to Him. It is such a privilege to be a parent no matter how your kids come to you ( birth, adoption, marriage, or foster parenting)and one I look forward to doing over and over again!

1 comment: